Shoes- Report from Ross
This has been such an emotionally draining couple of weeks, and I have felt like I was on the verge of losing all patience with my boys for the past couple of days as a result of feeling so ‘tapped out’. So, today after I dropped them off at school I decided to just make some time for myself. Usually when the boys are in school I clean or run errands or work, but today I decided to not feel guilty about just doing… nothing.
- Wander around in Barnes & Noble and drink yummy coffee. Read ‘Practicing the Presence of God’ by Brother Lawrence on my Nook for free on B&N’s wifi. (Have I told you how much I LOVE my nook?!)
- Come home and take a bubble bath. In the middle of the day. Because… why not?
- Curl up on my bed and finish watching ‘Walk the Line’.
- Eat salt & vinegar chips like there’s no tomorrow.
- Dress cute.
- Pick up the boys.
- Go to the park or the zoo for a bit.
- Have an afternoon dance party.
- Eat dinner, put the boys to bed, and then watch LOST.
I think I’m feeling much better already… it is good to rest every now & again. :)