- We’re meant to have the storm shelter installed in the garage this weekend, but lo and behold! The garage door broke! CRASH! No one can get in or out! Life thinks it’s sooo funny!
- Garage door man came out and fixed everything for us. We didn’t have to pay a billion dollars for a new one. Life may resume as planned.
- Now the dishwasher sounds like it may implode. Again.
- Chris is leaving town tomorrow. I will be left to deal with storm shelter people by my lonesome. I fear the worst… perhaps they will install it upside-down under my watchful direction?
- Ezra is on antibiotics due to a recent double ear infection.
- Antibiotics = constant stream of diarrhea = horrible, painful rash on son’s bum = no leaving the house ever ever ever. Every time I have to wipe him, I feel like I’m torturing him. This is… how shall I say? Unpleasant. He’s going to be on this stuff for TEN DAYS. (Heaven help us.)
- I have been eating poorly and been very inactive lately. I am trying to find ways to remedy this while on Diarrhea Lock Down 2008.
- Ezra has learned all of his alphabet phonics… The ‘A’ says AH! The ‘B’ says BUH! The ‘C’ says CUH!…. He’s so smart. Now he’s on to sounding out words. Although at this point, he thinks most words say “EZRA!” Example: “BUH… ALL… BUH… ALL… dat say EZRA!”
- Chris is currently outside at the top of our 40 foot tree- trimming the branches that were damaged in the storm a couple of months ago. He is using his 30 ft ladder and a full body harness (tied off) for safety. But still… a chainsaw in a tree? I am as nervous as a wet cat.
- I am better understanding WHY I have been having such intense emotions over the past month- and will probably write more about this (very personal) experience later on- when I’m feeling up for it and not knee deep in liquid toddler poo.
- Also on the agenda: Sharing with you all the video of Ezra singing a collection of his favorite songs, (including a little Sufjan Stevens) which I have FINALLY captured on film. This boy has an INSANE ear for melody and pitch… I foresee a vocalist in my future. How lovely!
- Um, that’s all for now I think.
*End random transmission. Boop!*