Some Things I’ve Learned from My Doodad:
1. Don’t sweat the small stuff!
3. How to be a hard worker. (Not that I am one at all, but he sure is- and I definitely want to be more like him in that area.)
4. To keep my eyes on the big picture.
5. To take good care of the things I’ve been given.
6. How to NOT BE A PACK-RAT.
7. To roll with the punches and do what needs to be done.
8. To take risks in life and try new things without letting the unknown hold me back.
9. How to give good advice and see challenges from every angle before making a rash decision.
Happy Birthday, DooDad!
We love you and can’t wait to see you!!!!